Sunday, February 1

Betty

Dick's view of me at dinner tonight...

I’m the oldest of the 10 kids. I’ve been married to Dick since 1995, but we’ve “dated” since 1973. And thanks to Dick who worked overseas a lot, I’ve been able to see a lot of the world! Thank you! My kids are Mike, Andrea and Maggie. His kids are Stephanie and David. We met when I replaced him on a job at Colorado State University . It was the first time I was impressed by someone else’s computer code… Nice brain! And tall with nice shoulders too… When I got laid off from my job 3 years ago, we sold our house in Colorado , bought an RV and hit the road. FUN!!! Last March, a former colleague hooked me up with a consulting gig in South San Francisco . So now we have been parked here for about 9 months… Working, working, working, working… Very nice to have the $s, but also looking forward to being “On the road again…” and sleeping until I WANT to get up. Maybe July…?

No comments: