Sunday, February 1

Donna

Hi! I am Donna, 2nd born of Peg and Ed Farrell's 10 children. I have been married to Roger for (ever) 36 yrs. We have 3 children. Kevin (whom we had put up for adoption at birth, and later found!) lives in California with wife Kristy, and 2 girls, Jordan and Jessica. Our son, Brooks, Lives in St. Charles, and works with his dad maintaining the St. Charles cemeteries. His son, Brendan, is 12, and is just about the cutest, smartest grandson ever! Our daughter, Miranda, married wonderful Joe (a plumber, but not THE plumber). They live in Elburn and are soon expecting their first child! I work, bowl part-time (FULL-time), love to read and do sudoku puzzles. But spending time with my family, whom I am blessed to also call my friends, is what I love the most!

No comments: