Tuesday, March 24

Margie March 24, 2009

I'm finding it very hard to count my blessings today. The dryer is still broken, and my empty wallet shows that there is no money to fix it. For a while there, something major was breaking every month. Now it is every week. I have pretty much given up hope that I will ever see a day that I do not worry about making ends meet, and it stinks. I know it's just a broken dryer. It's just that it is on top of an endless stream of other major problems. I'm almost afraid to see what next week will bring. But, there is that new baby coming, so that is something to be happy about!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Margie - have you checked craigslist for a used dryer? It will still cost you something, but they sometimes go for $50...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/search/sss/nch?query=dryer

Anonymous said...

He supposedly doesn't give us more than we can handle? I appreciate your honesty, and I admire your perseverance. We can all try to come up with something....How much does fixing it cost?

Margie said...

I think that I've got it figured out, but thanks for the support. It's just so frustrating - I mean, is it normal for things to break one after another like this?? Makes it real hard to ever get ahead - or even caught up. Surprisingly, Mike bought a used washer & dryer today and brought them over. Now I just have to figure out how to hook it up....