Tuesday, March 24

Marla March 24, 2009

We went to see the play "Mary Poppins" in Chicago for my birthday. Unknowingly I asked radio personality Mancow to take our picture for us. First I took a picture of him and his family. He was taking a picture of the little girls that were with him. So, I asked if they would like a picture of all of them and then, could they take a picture of us. He said "ok". After he gave me my camera back someone said "Hey, Mancow can I take a picture of you". That's when I realized who he was. FYI-then they sat about 4 or 5 rows behind us.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

How cool is that? I'll bet he was surprised that you didn't seem to know who he was :-)

Betty said...

OK, who IS he?

Maureen said...

Radio morning zoo kind of guy (although, I'm not sure if he's a 'morning zoo' or 'afternoon shock-jock' or ... )