Wednesday, April 1

Margie April 1, 2009

I have just spent 3 1/2 hrs. trying to load music onto Jesse's Blackberry Storm phone, and I am no further along than when I started. In fact, I am further behind as I managed to completely wipe out everything in Jesse's phone and had to reinstall his operating system. I am sure that this is probably very easy for some people, but there has GOT TO BE A WAY for us simple-minded folk to get some music onto the phone. Why do they make it so hard, like it is some secret formula??? Can't I just click on a button and have some instructions pop up?? Arrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!

4 comments:

Betty said...

Don't have any answers, but I've got some questions...

Is it the new Touch Blackberry Storm? I'm thinking about getting one, but I'm afraid because it's "the first". I don't like being on the bleeding edge...

Even the guys at Verizon and at Best Buy said that there had been "some problems", but that the upgrade seemed to resolve them.

Betty said...

Actually, I was just checking out some websites that were recommended in magazines and the first one was "www.fixya.com". It say that "volunteer techies provide free fix-it advice for common breakdowns of gadgets, electronics and other products". When I typed in Blackberry Storm, a lot off choices popped up

donna said...

I say take it back where you got it and make them do it! Or tell you how!

Margie said...

Funny - very, very funny. I DID go back to Verizon and asked them how. He rattled off some "Geek Speak" and said something to the effect that it was quite simple. Jesse & I both left there completely confused.

It is a Blackberry Storm touch screen. Jesse does like it. Just wishes that he could use all of it's functions. I think we have the music figured out - now on to the movies!!