Sunday, April 19

Margie April 19, 2009

Here is the church that we go to now. Someday I'll try to get a picture of the inside. It is beautiful. Last night I had a dream that Mom lived here - kind of like it was her house, but I was living here with my kids. In the dream I was leaving to take Jesse to church, and Mom was so happy that I was doing that. I was glad that she was happy but kept wondering where she had been all this time. Weird. So, I had so much to do today and was thinking of skippng church, but then I remembered the dream and figured that I had better go.

2 comments:

Margie said...

It kind of sounds like I'm saying that Mom lived here - at the church. I meant my house. That would have been a really weird dream if she was living at the church!

Maureen said...

If I remember my dream analysis classes correctly... Your 'house', the one that you dream about most often, is 'where you live' (you being *you*, your soul, who *you* are) - it's your mind, inside your head & heart.

So, mom (or, what you learned from her) is living there with you and is happy that you're going to church & bringing Jesse with. It could just be your subconscious knowing that there's something you (or Jesse) need, right now, at church & nudging you to go.

Either way, it sounds like a nice dream.