Monday, April 6

Margie April 6, 2009

So, I needed to get up into the attic to get the Easter stuff. I need a ladder to get up there, but the ladder is at Nikki's house. So...I took the baby high chair, stacked a big box on top of it, and then put a kid's booster seat on top of that. I climbed up, but still had to do a pull up type thing and push my feet aganst the wall to boost myself up there. Finally, I made it. While up there, I decided that I did not need Nikki & Gabby's baskets, so set them aside. I handed the necessary stuff down to Jesse, dropped myself back down, and very carefully climbed down my "ladder." Then I looked at the baskets that I brought down - Nikki & Gabby's!!! I left Jesse & Madi's up there! I think this year they will be borrowing Nikki & Gabby' baskets because I don't think I can do that trick again!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh, no! I think Madi & Jesse will be happy with those baskets, though!

donna said...

And I think whatever else is up there might stay there forever...haha. We have the same thing with our attic. You have to go through a hole in the ceiling of the carport...