Tuesday, May 19

Marla May 19, 2009

As I look back on my day there are so many things that I could have made my "picture of the day". But, I either didn't think about it or I didn't have my camera with. I finally decided to get some allergy testing done at the doctor. My appointment was today and it appears that I am allergic to tree pollens (follow up shots in a few weeks). That was missed photo opportunity number one. Then after dinner Cole, Eric and I took a walk. Missed photo opportunity number two. Stopped at the park to play. Number three. And, I gave Cole a two block piggyback ride on the way home from the park (FYI-he is really heavy). Number four. Instead you get a photo of my KFC free grilled chicken meal rainchecks that needed to be postmarked by today. Sorry, I'll try better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I hate days like that!