Thursday, May 7

Maureen May 7, 2009

It was 'clean out your garage & basement' trash pickup week in West Chicago (I can't remember what it's actually called). There's always such interesting stuff out there to see when driving through town. The people across the street from us forgot to put stickers on theirs, so it wasn't picked up. They've got a comfy looking chair & a wicker nightstand sitting out there still. I think they're leaving them out to see if anyone comes by to take them. I keep wanting to take a magazine & a cup of coffee over there to sit & watch traffic go by.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

That would be funny to see you sitting there! That should be your next picture!

Anonymous said...

OK. That is totally my fault. I told them that I understood that it was free pick up, and that you did not need stickers. I hope they are not pissed with me. As you can also see I still have a garbage can full of shit and an old exsercise(?) mat on my curb.~molly