Friday, June 19

Margie June 19, 2009

Remember Madi's jellyfish costume from last Halloween? I emailed a picture and description of the costume to Family Fun magazine. They emailed back and told me that they LOVED the costume and wanted to use it in their Oct. issue and pay me $100 for my idea! I don't think that they will use Madi's photo. Looking at last year's issue, it looks like they credit people for their ideas, but make their own costume and use their own models. That's ok. It's still cool that my idea is getting published!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Wow Margie! That's great! You are so creative!

Marla said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

Maureen said...

I can't wait to get the next Halloween issue, now! With all of the kids' fundraisers over the years, I think I'm subscribed to Family Fun through 2050 or so :-)