Saturday, June 27

Margie June 27, 2009

It's too long of a story for here, but today when I went outside to mow, my neighbor over there started screaming at me. I haven't talked to him in probably over 2 years, and that was when he was screaming at me again. I try to mind my own business and not bother anyone, but anyhow as he did last time, he is threatening to put my child care out of business. And as always, what sets him off never has anything to do with my child care. Guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope it blows over.

4 comments:

donna said...

We are here for backup! I know a gravedigger,,,

Maureen said...

And, I would guess that whatever he's screaming about could be better settled with a rational conversation. That's got to be hard. At least there's a lot of space between you & your neighbors, I hope that helps it to blow over.

Betty said...

I know Maureen's response is "right", but I like Donna's answer better! [and you have so much space... no one would ever know... how about the fairy garden?]

Margie said...

Yeah, well, as much as I would like to do that - what I did was write him a letter of apology (even though it is he who should be apologizing to me.) Jesse and a friend were here. The friend's 17 year old sister came to pick them up. Upon leaving, they drove past the neighbor who was mowing on his tractor. He was in the middle of the road, she drove around him, he did not know she was there and turned and almost hit her. After screaming at me and saying that all the traffic in the neighborhood is because of my business, he called the cops. They asked him why he was in the road and did he use any hand signals. That shut him up. But now I am afraid that his vengence will try to shut down my child care. No income = no house payment=no place to live. So, I apologized to him in hopes that he will let me still earn an income.