Thursday, August 27

Marla August 27, 2009

I just found out today that my gynecologist died on Monday. I had an appointment to see him on Tuesday. On Monday Eric answered the phone and the office was canceling my appointment and asked him to have me call back to reschedule. So, a few hours later I called to reschedule. They asked me if I'd like to set up an appointment with his associate. The receptionist was very vague and said something about a health related issue (I assumed that it was with his parents or something). I said "no" that I would reschedule with him a few weeks out...she said that they didn't know how long he'd be. So, I set up an appointment with the associate. I guess I made the right move. I am saddened at his loss.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh, that is sad! It's hard to get a 'new' doctor too...?
Do you know what he died from? Sounds sudden?

Anonymous said...

He helped Amanda's doctor deliver Jaz. I am sorry to hear about this. I too wonder what happened.~molly