Thursday, September 3

Margie September 3, 2009

Our local newspaper, The Northwest Herald produces a monthly magazine "McHenry County Magazine." I was contacted by Jami Kunzer, the "Everymom" columnist. She is doing a story on home made Halloween costumes. She remembered Madi's jellyfish costume from last year and contacted me to interview me for the article. She asked me if she could send a photographer to take pictures of the costume for this year, and he came out today. As you might be able to tell, Madi wants to be a cockroach this year. (She thinks they are cute.) Don't know what the article will be like, but she did ask for photos of past costumes too. The bonus of it all is that there will be no rush come Oct. to make a costume - it's done already.

2 comments:

Betty said...

You are amazing!!!

And Madi is as "cute as a cockroach"... [words I never thought I'd say...]

donna said...

Super awesome Margie! You should be selling these designs to ??? Somebody!