Monday, March 8

Colleen March 8, 2010

They are remodeling our workplace and purging stuff beforehand. The boxes/bags in front are papers they no longer need. These will go into the recycling bin at St Peter. They get money for people's recycled paper. Easy way to donate to the school. The red boxes contain samples from the companies we answer phones for. There are Ashton Drake dolls, Hawthorne Village buildings, etc. If anyone is interested, let me know or I will be donating these to the St Peter Barn Sale, which by the way is not a giant one day event this year. It will be a series of smaller sales.

2 comments:

Margie said...

At the risk of sounding like a junk collector, if the paper is blank on one side, I could use it for my childcare - for printing off worksheets or coloring. Likewise any of the samples. If they are decent and child oriented, I could use them for play or for gifts for b'days or Christmas.

Colleen said...

I'll remember about the paper next time. And you can have a look at the sample stuff when you come for St Patrick's Day.