Wednesday, January 18

Marla January 18, 2012

January 18-19, 20121 by gazoogle

This is the computer screen radio/temperature control/phone system in our new car. It is really fun to play with but what is not fun is that red triangle button below the screen. It is to turn on the hazard lights. Sometimes the way that I rest my hand as I am controlling the screen I inadvertently hit that button. So, if you see me driving around with my hazard lights on...everything is most likely ok. I also thought that Maureen would enjoy the song that was playing.

3 comments:

Margie said...

OMG - I would be so lost with that contraption. How in the world could a normal person ever figure out how to work all of that?

Maureen said...

Funny - I was listening to some Howard Jones last week, too :-)

donna said...

I agree Margie! Way TOO many buttons!!